HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

FRIDAY FAVORITES >> #2 Cats Edition


Everyone knows how much we love our cats. Did you also know that I love ANYTHING with cats on it. Yes, yes I do. Heres a great little set of lovely things for you to obsess over! This week has been a bit of a bummer for me with my car dying (She will be back soon!) and just a bunch of sleepless long nights. Thats okay, its the weekend right? Oh and happy Friday! :)

This darling sweater.

Cat Eyeglasses Sweater

{via}

This necklace. Just darling.

Wooden Love Cat Necklace

{via}

This. I would buy for Al.

Cosmic Cat Tee

{via}

This guy. I want him. His tie will do as well :) Beemo would look dashing in one.

Pet Dog Cat Collar ACCESSORY Black Necktie

{via}

This ring! Adorable and simple!

Handmade Jewelry - Ring - Cat - Sterling Silver 925

{via}

Well, I hope you all enjoyed that, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!