HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

PERSONAL >> The vineyard

Hey guys! Im glad you guys all hung in there for our most recent adventure. My wisdom teeth surgery. Unfortunately all four of my teeth were impacted and I was forced to basically get all of them removed. Since we have many a weddings coming up, and lots of busy weekends ahead, I chose Labor Day weekend. Its been an adventure, but im feeling a ton better. The pain is settling in a bit more, and I thank you all for the wonderful sweet words of recovery wishes.

Recently we took an adventure with my family to a beautiful vineyard nearby and I haven't posted the pictures yet! SO here they are my lovelies! By the way, I know we have been doing alot of blog changes lately, I just cant seem to get my bearings on what I want and I think I may have perfected it a bit. I know its a huge change, but I like it.













So whaddya' think?! It was a blast! It was my mom and step dads anniversary so we went for dinner, and had a blast!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Tuesday, its back to work for us!







1 comment:

  1. These photos are BEAUTIFUL! Love'm!! :) You two are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!