HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

DIY>> Fall Craft Link Up #1

Hey everyone! I wanted this fall to be awesome! Not only for me, but for you guys as well, so starting today I am introducing a new link up that will probably be seasonal, this first link up begins with fall! I know how much all the readers and bloggers I follow love fall, but what about all those crafts that you can do??!! There are tons, all those acorns, leaves, pine cones  knitting with tea/coffee, crochet, hey, I could go on forever! So here is my first link up ladies/gents, I hope you enjoy and participate, the only thing that could come out of it is just a little fun!

For my first link up I have a little common craft. The dreaded pom-pom garland. Now I don't know if you have a fireplace, but the one great thing that charmed me into our condo was the fireplace and mantle. Anyone who has a fireplace can understand, the mantle can be the most fun, and most complicating place ever! Sometimes you don't know what to put up there, and sometimes you feel like a genius for the placement of various items that you have arranged. What I love?? Pom-Pom Garland. I've seen this craft done TONS of ways, however I feel like a doofus trying to do them. So I broke it down...okay yeah, so you ask, how much more can you possibly break it down Meg? Well, im talking grade school people! Well, here you are my friends, enjoy, and link up! 


















Whatcha think?! Okay so here is your instructions people. 

Gather your tools, Yarn, Needle, Scissors, and a fork
You can either use the fork, or your hand, I tried both, I also used retro rug yarn so its much thicker.

1) wrap the yarn pretty thick (not tight) around your hand/fork.
2) Cut a small piece of yarn off.
3) Take the loop of yarn off your hand(if you using that) and tie string around the whole loop.
4) If your using a fork, fit the string through the middle and tie.
5) Cut both looped ends for your little pom friend to begin.
6) Pouf it out and trim the edges. TA-DA!(Now make tons!)
7) Take your needle and other yarn(measure it for where your putting it) then put it through the center. 
8) Its like stringing popcorn people!
9) I really wanted 10 total numbers. 
10) Enjoy and love your pom-pom garland! I know I do!

I hope everyone enjoyed that and please link up your awesome crafts, they can be whatever you would like, as long as they have a bit of a fall theme! (Recipes allowed)








5 comments:

  1. I'm not very artsy and crafty but have been inspired by pinterest so think I am going to get some ideas of things some bits to do.
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! It's about my level on terms of crafting ability! Following and would love it if you checked out my blog.Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! Great tutorail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!