HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

RECIPE BOX>> Portobello Pizza's

Sorry for the late post today you guys, I get home from my day job, go to the grocery, make dinner, make lunches, and guess what?! Its bed time...sigh. I've been feeling a bit feisty lately, but that's because we have been making some big changes that I will share with you soon, however, I've got an easy and yummy recipe for you today! 

So here you go. Portobello Pizza's

Easy, Fun, and Yummy.

You need:
Large portobello mushroom caps
Cheese
Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni
Any other fixins!






Step 1) Clean mushrooms & break off stems if necessary.
Step 2) Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
Step 3) Add sauce, items, and top with cheese.
Step 4) Put in the oven.
Step 5) Leave until cheese is melted or crispy if you like it that way!

What do you think? I love mushrooms, this is just another way for me to get my fix!












3 comments:

  1. Yum! That's a great easy dinner that I might just have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm! those looks so good and i dont even like mushrooms!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made those last week for the first time!! So good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!