HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

THRIFTY THURSDAY >> Hats, Ships, and Ornaments

Hey guys! I hope your week is going well, today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday! On Saturday we are going to look at a house for the second time! This time we are taking our families, we both really adore this house, but may keep looking. Im excited but not as excited as Alex is. Today I give you some lovely super thrifty things!

 I am so excited about these lovely home ornaments. Not only do I love the metal ornaments, but these are way unique.

 You cant tell me that these bears on a bench arent adorable. We love them.

 Alex adores this lovely find. Some lovely Libbey glasses with ships on them, perfect beer glasses.

 I found this lovely hat and cant wait to wear it! Also, its my first ever union tag buy!

 Here is the inside of my hat! I couldn't believe I found a union label! If you visit here you can find tons of information on them!

Last but not least, this lovely little kitten ornament. Its so adorable!

Have you been thrifting?! Feel free to link up!


1 comment:

  1. I love everything you found! I haven't been thrifting in a few weeks. That hat will be so cute on you!

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!