HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

Im thankful for...

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The past few weeks for us have been stressful and busy and its so nice to enjoy a lovely relaxing night at home. We have stuffed ourselves for days and enjoyed every minute of it. I even got so full that my tummy actually hurt! I wanted to share some pictures of our friends Thanksgiving, and tell you what Im thankful for this season. So first up are some great pictures of our dinner.





We had such a blast making food, feeling like grown ups, and enjoying the friendly company. I cant wait to try and top my own dish next year! Here is my own list of thankful blessings that I am so happy to have!

My Spouse- Okay well hes not my spouse YET but Alex is a saint when it comes to dealing with me, I have alot of hormone issues and can be a bear to deal with and he has the biggest heart ever, however that takes me to blessing number two.

My Freedom- Im not just talking about the American freedom here. Most recently I stopped taking that yucky pill/medicine that puts me through so many ups and downs. So, im thankful for that.

Our Home- Even though our quaint little condo is a great little place, im so happy to be looking for a house. Not only is it the most stressful experience, its also fun and you learn tons!

My family- I love my family and extended family more than life, and im so thankful to be a part of Alex's family as well, they have always been so welcoming and helpful.

My health- Though Alex and I could use more workouts and better eating habits, we are both in good health, and that is a blessing.

Our friends- Im so thankful for you blogger friends, and our hometown friends. Ill be honest, I dont have many personal friends at all, you blogger friends mean more to me than you will ever know.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!