HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

AT HOME >> Photos

Why hello there! Meg here! I have to apologize for the short hiatus. A lot has happened. Let me fill you in. First off my little baby sister got married. She was so beautiful.


We then had a great weekend of going to the Renaissance festival, and an awesome ghost walk. While we were at the ghost walk we adopted an adorable stray. I feel so great about taking her in and giving her a warm home. Her and Beems are getting along great. If you know anything about us, we named B.M.O or Beems from a character from Adventure Time. Beems is portrayed as a little personal gaming computer type person. We decided to name the new cat LSP short for Lumpy Space Princess. This is once again another character from Adventure Time. They dont really interact but since shes such a princess the name fits. (We call her princess for short). Beems is on the left and Princess on the right.


Other than that news I have taken some pictures of my most favorite apartment items. Here they are:




This above is my olive green suitcase set and my adorable crewel pictures. The kids with the umbrella is so adorable, and I love the oval shape.
The picture below is my little DIY I tried for my vintage brooch's.


This next picture is in my office area. Its more crewel and the adorable mushroom pic. Don't you just love it?


This picture below hangs in my bathroom. If you look closely you can see my vintage sheet shower curtain. Back to the picture, I'm totally in love with this quote. It has so much meaning to me as far as my love for vintage/retro items in my home.


Also in my bathroom, the totally not vintage clock and totally adorable school tins. I LOVE tins.













So what do you think? I have a great new post soon. I may have found an amazing VINTAGE couch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!