HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

FRIDAY FAVORITES >> #17 Christmas Aftermath

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Continuing our little traditions posts. I have the last one of the month. What happens Christmas morning my friends. You may be older now, but at one point, these were all that mattered.Toys.
 
Vintage Glass Marbles,    Traditional Toy,   Mixed Sizes,  Clear and Opaque,  Cats Eyes
{via}
 
Vintage 1971 Fisher Price Wind-up Toy Clock-Radio Plays Hickory Dickory Dock
{via}
 
Vintage Fisher Price Yellow School Bus Kids Toy
{via}
 
Vintage Metal Toy Spinning Top
{via}
 
Fisher Price Play Family School Vintage Toy
{via}
 
Who doesnt love a Fisher Price toy? They are the best. Well I hope your dissapointed to know, this is the last Christmas post. Per the Myan calendar, we arent even supposed to be here(so they say). I am however excited for the beginning of yet another lovely new year, and I hope you stick around to enjoy it with us.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love old Fisher Price toys! I still have the little people house I played with as a kid. It is so cute and I always imagined myself finding a house that looked like it! :)

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Santa brought my 8 year old son marbles for Christmas. I am proud to say that he has been playing with those more than the xbox we got him. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!