HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

PERSONAL >> Have you met Macy?

Good Morning everyone, Meg here. So its been a while since we have posted anything, and I know I could list a million reasons why, but I will spare you. Lets just say to the least that we have been SUPER busy! If you haven't noticed, please check out me and my sisters shop! The queens of clean soap co. Currently we use only melt and pour soaps, but we are slowly learning about cold process soaps! Along with work, school, and keeping a house together,we decided to be lunatics; we got a puppy!


Everyone meet Macy, our new Pembroke Welsh Corgi. She is cute, a handful, smart, and most of all a pain in the butt! She has learned many tricks, and seems to never outwit the cats of course. (I'm sorry, that must be the cat person in me talking!) However she is a doll, shes super smart and very loving when shes tired. Its been a complete adventure for us and hopefully it will continue to be a blast. On to other things, currently, every morning I'm waking at 5:40 with Alex to get up with the pup and keep her busy, aside from cleaning, that leaves me with tons of time to do things. Including blogging! So hopefully I can get some housework, awesome blog posts, and tons of vintage goody pics from our little home. How early do you wake up? What do you usually do when you wake up that early?

Have a good day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!