HOME THE SHOP OUR STORY SPONSOR US FEATURED

PERSONAL >> 24 years ago...

24 years ago today, a little boy was born. I never would have known in a million years that this boy would make one of the largest impacts on my life ever. A little over seven years ago I met this boy and he became one of the greatest friends I could ever have. He will ALWAYS be my best friend. He is the most charming, witty, and happy guy. I can only hope that every year with him will continue to become more an more fun.


Alexander, I wish you the best of all birthdays. No matter how old you get I will always remember that smile that I met in art class. You are a very special person and my favorite whaleshark. We will have an awesome Saint Patricks fun fest!

I love you,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we make sure to read and reply to every one! They are very important to us!